You have received our Rates Sheet and may have some questions on how billing is applied to your operations. This Guide will provide explanation and instruction on how to interpret and apply our rates and fees and will aim to answer some frequently asked questions. If you have any additional questions related to custom billing for your product or customers, please reach out to your account rep or our operations team at any time.
- This presentation will identify each Billing Type for each Billing Category, and will provide explanation on how charges are calculated and applied.
- Some frequently asked questions will be identified and answered. Additional questions can be directed to your Account Representative.
- This document covers standard Billing Types and Categories and does not necessarily cover every custom Type or Category that may be required for your Operations. Custom billing options can be available on occasion and can be discussed with your Account Representative.
- Receiving, scheduling, sort, label, audit, putaway
- Picking, packing, shipping, document creation, scheduling, labeling, routing, international shipping
- Inventory Management
- Counting, replenishment, reporting
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Question #1
Frequently Asked Question #1 the answer goes right here
FAQ Answer #2 goes here