Drexel 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) - Inside Sales Representative
Drexel is a true Canadian success story, calling London, Ontario our home town since 2011.
We’re a wholesale distribution and third-party logistics (3PL) service provider with a strong core of strategic partners. Our specialties are retail and telecommunications distribution, and e‑commerce fulfilment. Drexel connects Canadian homes to products and services that make modern life possible.
Our partners include tier one brands such as Amazon, Bell, Best Buy, Canadian Tire, Costco, Home Depot, London Drugs, Lowes, Rogers, Staples and Walmart, to name just a few.
We offer all employees a safe, supportive working environment where everyone feels comfortable and valued in their jobs. As a Drexel employee you have the opportunity to develop your own potential, and we believe in promoting from within. We’re growing! And as we grow, we want our employees to grow too, by learning new skills and taking on new challenges.
Our philosophy is that our company is only successful when its employees are successful, and we want you to love coming to work. We encourage entrepreneurial spirit and reward loyalty and performance. We know our people are our biggest asset, and we’re always on the lookout for more energetic, motivated and committed people to join our team.
We look forward to meeting you!
Drexel Industries is searching for an experienced 3rd Party Logistics Inside Sales Representative to join our growing team within London, Ontario.
Reporting to the Director of 3PL Sales, the ideal candidate will have previous outbound sales experience and will focus on selling various services to businesses, including outsourced E-Commerce order fulfilment throughout Canada and from Canada to the USA for both manufacturers and distributors alike.
What you do in this role
- Develop new business opportunities through cold calling into new prospect accounts.
- Generate and follow-up on sales leads in a timely manner.
- Act as an intermediary between customers and Operations to on-board customers to the Drexel platform.
What you need to be successful
- College or University degree.
- Over 3 years of proven third-party logistics (3PL) experience with a focus on E-Commerce order fulfilment, warehouse pick and pack.
- Experience in using Microsoft CRM.
- Ability to grow a book of business in order to meet monthly revenue targets.
- Brings with them a generated book of business.
- Proven track record in outbound sales and 3PL E-Commerce order fulfilment.
- Able to conduct a very high volume of outbound calls to prospect and grow customer base.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to exceed expectations with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter, tactfully relentless and disciplined, as well as a Team Player.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experienced with the Microsoft suite of products.
What Drexel offers you as a team member
Drexel offers a competitive hourly rate according to your experience, along with a benefits package.
- Base salary plus monthly commission.
- Benefits package, including dental, prescription and extended health benefits
|Job type:||Full-time, permanent|
|Hours:||Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Some overtime required
|Office address:||100 Kellogg Lane, London, Ontario|
Sound like you? Here's how to apply
Please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining Drexel, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Drexel team.
Your information was successfully submitted