3rd Party Logistics (3PL) Sales Representative (Lakeland, Florida)
We are looking for 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) Sales Representative to join our growing team at Drexel Industries to oversee our US growth. We encourage an entrepreneurial spirit and reward loyalty and performance. We know our people are our biggest asset, and we’re always on the lookout for more energetic, motivated, and committed people like you to join our team!
About The Role
Drexel Industries, Lakeland, Florida is looking for a 3PL Sales Representative with warehousing sales experience to join our team and be responsible for finding and managing 3PL fulfillment, E-Commerce and B2B customers. The candidate must be able to manage our book of accounts, identify and close new businesses.
What you do
- Generate leads and qualified prospects within our target markets – which are E-Commerce/Dropshipping, B2B bulk pallet storage, cross docking, container destuffing, wholesale and retail fulfillment.
- Utilize ZoomInfo lead generation tools and Drexel’s CRM, to develop a sales funnel, marketing campaigns to generate prospects and close new customers.
- Provide measurable, quantifiable metrics of sales performance.
- Build, manage, and maintain customer relationships.
- Meet deliverables in collaboration with the Director of Sales.
- Active involvement in the logistics industry, including attending tradeshows, conferences, workshops, seminars, cross-platform networking, etc.
- Provide onsite tours and visit with potential & existing customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We Need From You
- College or University degree.
- Proven track record in outbound sales and 3PL E-Commerce order fulfilment.
- Brings with them a current book of business of 3PL customers in the Southeastern USA.
- Experience in using Microsoft CRM, ZoomInfo, MS Teams.
- Able to conduct a very high volume of outbound calls and manage active pipeline to prospect and grow customer base.
- Able to successfully work in a collaborative, team-oriented organization
- Great interpersonal skills, including the ability to use tact and diplomacy
- Superior organization skills, attention to detail and effective communication.
- Professional, confident, positive, and self-motivated work style
- Ability to work independently and in a dynamic & flexible role
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to exceed expectations with minimal supervision.
- Critical thinking skills and ability to “think outside of the box. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter, tactfully relentless and disciplined, as well as a Team Player.
- Outgoing personality and customer first mentality.
- Perform all job duties in compliance with Drexel’s policies and health and safety standards.
What’s In It for You?
- Comprehensive and competitive salary + commission
- Benefits Program
- Car Allowance
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Home Internet Allowance
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuous training and professional development
- Opportunity to work in a growing company
Sound like you? Here's how to apply
We encourage all candidates with an interest in the position to apply.
Please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We encourage applications from persons with disabilities and will provide support throughout the recruitment process, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant’s accessibility needs.
While all submissions are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All applications will be held in strictest confidence.
Your information was successfully submitted