B2B Outbound Sales Representative
Drexel is a true Canadian success story, calling London, Ontario our home town since 2011.
We’re a wholesale distribution and third-party logistics (3PL) service provider with a strong core of strategic partners. Our specialties are retail and telecommunications distribution, and e‑commerce fulfilment. Drexel connects Canadian homes to products and services that make modern life possible.
Our partners include tier one brands such as Amazon, Bell, Best Buy, Canadian Tire, Costco, Home Depot, London Drugs, Lowes, Rogers, Staples and Walmart, to name just a few.
We offer all employees a safe, supportive working environment where everyone feels comfortable and valued in their jobs. As a Drexel employee you have the opportunity to develop your own potential, and we believe in promoting from within. We’re growing! And as we grow, we want our employees to grow too, by learning new skills and taking on new challenges.
Our philosophy is that our company is only successful when its employees are successful, and we want you to love coming to work. We encourage entrepreneurial spirit and reward loyalty and performance. We know our people are our biggest asset, and we’re always on the lookout for more energetic, motivated and committed people to join our team.
We look forward to meeting you!
We are looking for an experienced B2B Outbound Sales Representative to join our team.
What you do in this role
- Communicate with potential customers, consistently making a high number of outbound calls and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information via email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving monthly sales and adjusted gross profit milestones.
- Work with the Digital Operations team to generate social media and email marketing campaigns.
What you need to be successful
- 5 years of experience in a high-volume inside/outside sales or account management capacity required, specifically in a B2B environment.
- A “hunter” mentality with the ability to identify closing opportunities. maintain a high volume of activity, including outbound calls, emails, and social selling, as well as researching and identifying new opportunities.
- Ability to develop a plan to build, manage, maintain and cultivate a sales pipeline.
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbal and written.
- Agility in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Openness to coaching and feedback regarding activities and technology solutions.
- Demonstrated success managing time and meeting sales activity goals.
- Fluency in French is an asset.
- Experience with: Microsoft CRM, Microsoft Teams, and the suite of Microsoft Desk Top software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook). Experience with MailChimp and Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an asset.
What Drexel offers you as a team member
Drexel offers a competitive salary according to your experience.
- $40,000 per year + commission
- Benefits package, including dental, prescription and extended health benefits
- Comfortable work environment
- Positive, collaborative atmosphere
|Job type:||Full-time, permanent|
|Hours:||Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Some overtime may be required
|Office address:||351 Eleanor St., London, Ontario|
Sound like you? Here's how to apply
Please send an email with your resume and cover letter in one file to the attention of Debbie Chiarella, Director, Enterprise & Dealer Sales at email@example.com. Please put “B2B Outbound Sales Rep” in your subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining Drexel, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Your information was successfully submitted