Business Process Manager
Drexel is a true Canadian success story, calling London, Ontario our home town since 2011.
We’re a wholesale distribution and third-party logistics (3PL) service provider with a strong core of strategic partners. Our specialties are retail and telecommunications distribution, and e‑commerce fulfilment. Drexel connects Canadian homes to products and services that make modern life possible.
Our partners include tier one brands such as Amazon, Bell, Best Buy, Canadian Tire, Costco, Home Depot, London Drugs, Lowes, Rogers, Staples and Walmart, to name just a few.
We offer all employees a safe, supportive working environment where everyone feels comfortable and valued in their jobs. As a Drexel employee you have the opportunity to develop your own potential, and we believe in promoting from within. We’re growing! And as we grow, we want our employees to grow too, by learning new skills and taking on new challenges.
Our philosophy is that our company is only successful when its employees are successful, and we want you to love coming to work. We encourage entrepreneurial spirit and reward loyalty and performance. We know our people are our biggest asset, and we’re always on the lookout for more energetic, motivated and committed people to join our team.
We look forward to meeting you!
Drexel is looking for a Business Process Manager to join our London, Ontario team.
Reporting to the Vice President of Business Intelligence & Planning the successful candidate will work closely with Drexel’s Operations and IT departments.
We are looking for a candidate to take the lead within Drexel focusing on process management, process improvement, analytics, and change management.
What you do in this role
• Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for operational functions, including warehouse functions, order processing, customer service, accounting, and software systems.
• Development of Vendor and Customer on-boarding best practices. Creation and maintenance of SOPs and training for Operations, Accounting, and IT.
• Develop and manage company certifications: Goods Distribution Practices (GDP), HACCP, ISO, 6S, among others.
• Develop and manage training materials (documents, videos and courses) and schedules.
• New facility development related to IT and Operations.
• Develop and manage technical training strategy, programs, materials (documents, videos and courses), and schedules for internal and external requirements.
• Work with the Vice President, Business Intelligence & Planning, and the Director of Operations to effectively manage concurrent growth, projects, and process changes.
• Responsible for developing and supporting Drexel’s change management activities specific to changes and enhancements to technology and/or business processes.
• Conduct impact and risk analyses, assess change readiness, identify key solutions stakeholders, measure adoption, and evolve plans as needed.
• Ensure the consistent application of the Change Management discipline throughout an initiative when developing actionable and targeted change management plans – including Stakeholder Impact Analysis, Change Plan, and Business Readiness Assessment etc.
• Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of individual and business changes.
• Being an internal change advocate, promoting our offering and services and developing the capability within the organization
• Develop and participate in testing for UAT and QA processes in the project life cycle
What you need to be successful
• Relevant University Degree or equivalent work experience
• PROSCI or other change management certification
• 5+ years of relevant experience in this role
• Consultancy experience with a Cultural Change, Organizational Development and/or Learning and Development specialism
• Experience with deploying new technical solutions (preferably Microsoft Dynamics NAV and 3PL Central WMS).
• Effective planning and time management skills
• Training experience would be ideal
• Strong organizational, problem solving, and decision-making skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
• Strong Interpersonal and customer service skills
• High degree of confidentiality and discretion is a must
• Ability to travel to multiple locations around London and willingness to travel required.
• Passionate about coaching, mentoring, and developing people to achieve positions of greater responsibility.
• Strong business and operational acumen particularly within 3rd party logistics.
• Demonstrated initiative, drive, and leadership,
• Excellent planning and organizational skills, possess the ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, and 3PL Central Warehouse Management System (WMS).
• All candidates will be subject to a criminal history check, education verification, and reference checks.
What Drexel offers you as a team member
Drexel offers a comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits package.
• $80,000 to $100,000, depending on experience.
• Benefits package including dental, prescription, extended health benefits, employee discounts.
|Office address:||351 Eleanor St., London, Ontario|
Sound like you? Here's how to apply
Please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants sincerely for their interest in working for Drexel. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Visit drexel.ca for more information about our company.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Drexel team.
Your information was successfully submitted