Drexel is a true Canadian success story, calling London, Ontario our home town since 2011.
We’re a wholesale distribution and third-party logistics (3PL) service provider with a strong core of strategic partners. Our specialties are retail and telecommunications distribution, and e‑commerce fulfilment. Drexel connects Canadian homes to products and services that make modern life possible.
Our partners include tier one brands such as Amazon, Bell, Best Buy, Canadian Tire, Costco, Home Depot, London Drugs, Lowes, Rogers, Staples and Walmart, to name just a few.
We offer all employees a safe, supportive working environment where everyone feels comfortable and valued in their jobs. As a Drexel employee you have the opportunity to develop your own potential, and we believe in promoting from within. We’re growing! And as we grow, we want our employees to grow too, by learning new skills and taking on new challenges.
Our philosophy is that our company is only successful when its employees are successful, and we want you to love coming to work. We encourage entrepreneurial spirit and reward loyalty and performance. We know our people are our biggest asset, and we’re always on the lookout for more energetic, motivated and committed people to join our team.
We look forward to meeting you!
Drexel is looking for an eCommerce Specialist to join our Digital Operations team.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about eCommerce and Amazon/eBay selling to join our Digital Operations team. You have experience with Amazon and eBay Seller portals, creating product listings, creating Amazon stores, making uploads, handling their support, managing keywords, and utilizing and identifying growth opportunities for the account.
What you do in this role
- Manage all aspects of our Amazon Seller Central stores, eBay and other key ecommerce marketplaces
- Optimize product listings on Amazon, eBay and other key marketplaces by optimizing titles, descriptions, content and key words, striving to improve page rank and managing and growing sales.
- Monitor, analyze and report regularly on marketplace metrics, sales and other related data; recommend and lead implementation of actionable optimizations in order to grow Amazon sales.
- Maintain knowledge of emerging trends and best practices on Amazon, eBay and other national marketplaces as appropriate.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in SKU onboarding efficiency and collaborate on optimization activities.
- Perform quality assurance checks for all regular pricing, promotional content, or discounts prior to publishing.
- Use online merchandising best practices and tools to execute weekly operations, product launches, promotions, and sales events on national retailer sites.
- SKU penetration: perform regular auditing of available product online to ensure SKUs are listed as many places as appropriate/possible.
- Manage Customer feedback loop with Operations to ensure a positive direct to customer shopping experience
What you need to be successful
- Previous experience in ecommerce listing development, digital marketing or other related fields
- Familiarity with ecommerce platform management
- Ability to adapt and respond to multiple incoming requests and shifting priorities
- Ability to work independently while following the overall management strategy
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Pro-active, detail-oriented and organized
- Minimum 2 years practical experience in Amazon Vendor Central & Seller Central/eBay
- Experience with Shopify, and other eCommerce platforms is a plus
- Experience with tools such as JungleScout and Helium10 is an asset
What Drexel offers you as a team member
Drexel offers a comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits package.
|Hours:||Work days, e.g., Monday to Friday, work hours, e.g., 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
|Office address:||Working remotely now, and later at 351 Eleanor Street, London, Ontario|
Sound like you? Here's how to apply
Please apply directly to Kerry Worth, Director of Digital Operations with your resume and cover letter in one file. Email to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining Drexel, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Drexel team.
Your information was successfully submitted