Simply Valet - Inside Sales Representative
Simply Valet is a London, Ontario based valet self storage business working out of the historic Kellogg’s factory. Coming in on the ground floor the successful candidate will be focused on sales and customer service with a goal to fill the self storage space, maximize revenue, and ensure a quality customer experience while building the Simply Valet brand.
Similar to traditional self storage facilities Simply Valet offers customers the flexibility of drop off or pick up from our Simply Valet associates. This service offering eliminates the need to borrow vans, trucks, or friends to travel to a storage facility.
We are looking for energetic, motivated, and committed people to join our team. The facility is located at 100 Kellogg Lane London, Ontario.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our team. This is a new role in a start up company. This is a great opportunity for a motivated self-started who is looking to help build things from the ground up.
What you do in this role
- Communicate with potential customers, consistently making a high number of outbound calls and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information via email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving monthly sales and adjusted gross profit milestones.
- Work with the Digital Operations team to generate social media and email marketing campaigns.
What you need to be successful
- 5 years of experience in a high-volume inside/outside sales or account management capacity required, specifically in a B2B environment.
- A “hunter” mentality with the ability to identify closing opportunities. maintain a high volume of activity, including outbound calls, emails, and social selling, as well as researching and identifying new opportunities.
- Ability to develop a plan to build, manage, maintain and cultivate a sales pipeline.
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbal and written.
- Agility in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Openness to coaching and feedback regarding activities and technology solutions.
- Demonstrated success managing time and meeting sales activity goals.
- Experience with: Microsoft CRM, Microsoft Teams, and the suite of Microsoft Desk Top software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook). Experience with MailChimp and Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an asset.
What Drexel offers you as a team member
Drexel offers a competitive salary according to your experience.
- $40,000 per year + commission
- Benefits package, including dental, prescription and extended health benefits
- Comfortable work environment
- Positive, collaborative atmosphere
|Job type:||Full-time, permanent|
|Hours:||Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Some overtime may be required
|Office address:||100 Kellogg Lane, London, Ontario|
Sound like you? Here's how to apply
Please send an email with your resume and cover letter in one file to the attention of Jason Salmon, at email@example.com. Please put “SV Inside Sales” in your subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining Drexel, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted
Your information was successfully submitted