Drexel is a true Canadian success story, calling London, Ontario our home town since 2011.
We’re a wholesale distribution and third-party logistics (3PL) service provider with a strong core of strategic partners. Our specialties are retail and telecommunications distribution, and e‑commerce fulfilment. Drexel connects Canadian homes to products and services that make modern life possible.
Our partners include tier one brands such as Amazon, Bell, Best Buy, Canadian Tire, Costco, Home Depot, London Drugs, Lowes, Rogers, Staples and Walmart, to name just a few.
We offer all employees a safe, supportive working environment where everyone feels comfortable and valued in their jobs. As a Drexel employee you have the opportunity to develop your own potential, and we believe in promoting from within. We’re growing! And as we grow, we want our employees to grow too, by learning new skills and taking on new challenges.
Our philosophy is that our company is only successful when its employees are successful, and we want you to love coming to work. We encourage entrepreneurial spirit and reward loyalty and performance. We know our people are our biggest asset, and we’re always on the lookout for more energetic, motivated and committed people to join our team.
We look forward to meeting you!
Drexel is looking for an Inventory Clerk to join our team.
The Inventory Clerk performs as part of the Inventory Team performing inventory maintenance and review related to inventory items and day-to-day inventory operations including managing, counting, allocating, placement, analyzing and troubleshooting inventory items. The Inventory Clerk reports to the Inventory Team Leader.
What you do in this role
- Perform daily, monthly, annual and on request inventory counts and cycle counts, including reconciliation for all inventory
- Investigate and resolve reported inventory discrepancies
- Replenish picking and storage based on replenishment plans.
- Perform location and item maintenance including consolidation, FIFO management, and transferring inventory per inventory and warehouse layout plans.
- Perform putaway from Receiving and RMA departments
- Support Receiving Dept as required including performing all functions of Receiver
What you need to be successful
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Warehouse Inventory role
- Experience operating counterbalance and reach forklifts and powered walkies
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Experience using:
- Inventory management and WMS systems
- RF scanners
- Microsoft Excel
- Label making software
Successful candidates will need to successfully complete the following clearances
- Criminal history check
- Reference check
- Education Verification
What Drexel offers you as a team member
Drexel offers a competitive hourly rate according to your experience, along with a benefits package.
- $16 to $17 per hour
- Benefits package, including dental, prescription and extended health benefits
|Job type:||Full-time, permanent|
|Hours:||Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday to Tuesday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
|Office address:||100 Kellogg Lane, London, Ontario|
Sound like you? Here's how to apply
Please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to Attn: Khaleem Mohammed at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining Drexel, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Drexel team.
Your information was successfully submitted