IT – Developer/Support
Drexel is a true Canadian success story, calling London, Ontario our home town since 2011.
We’re a wholesale distribution and third-party logistics (3PL) service provider with a strong core of strategic partners. Our specialties are retail and telecommunications distribution, and e‑commerce fulfilment. Drexel connects Canadian homes to products and services that make modern life possible.
Our partners include tier one brands such as Amazon, Bell, Best Buy, Canadian Tire, Costco, Home Depot, London Drugs, Lowes, Rogers, Staples and Walmart, to name just a few.
We offer all employees a safe, supportive working environment where everyone feels comfortable and valued in their jobs. As a Drexel employee you have the opportunity to develop your own potential, and we believe in promoting from within. We’re growing! And as we grow, we want our employees to grow too, by learning new skills and taking on new challenges.
Our philosophy is that our company is only successful when its employees are successful, and we want you to love coming to work. We encourage entrepreneurial spirit and reward loyalty and performance. We know our people are our biggest asset, and we’re always on the lookout for more energetic, motivated and committed people to join our team.
We look forward to meeting you!
Drexel Industries is searching for an experienced I.T. – Developer/Support to join our growing team within London, Ontario.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and committed person to join our IT team. This position requires a candidate that has a thorough understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 and has good communication skills for internal training and support. The successful candidate will work from our office located at 351 Eleanor Street in London, Ontario.
What you do in this role
- Train Drexel employees in the use of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 RTC and WebClient
- Provide NAV and Windows support to Drexel employees
- Create NAV Reports using ReportBuilder
- Create Excel reports from NAV data using VBA and SQL Queries
- Create/Modify NAV Tables, Pages and Code Units
- Create/Maintain API integrations between NAV and Web Applications
- Other responsibilities as assigned
What you need to be successful
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016
- Programming experience in C/AL for NAV customizations
- Ability to create reports using Microsoft Report Builder
- Good understanding of Excel, and Excel VBA
- Basic understanding of SQL queries
- API coding experience (Java/OData/REST/JSON)
Successful candidates will need to successfully complete the following clearances
- Criminal history check
- Reference check
- Education Verification
What Drexel offers you as a team member
This is a permanent position, salary to be negotiated.
- Benefits package, including dental, prescription and extended health benefits
|Job type:||Full-time, permanent|
|Hours:||Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Some overtime required
|Office address:||351 Eleanor Street, London, Ontario|
Sound like you? Here's how to apply
Please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to Attn: Bruce Powers at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining Drexel, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Drexel team.
Your information was successfully submitted