Inside Sales Representative - Simply Valet
Simply Valet is a London, Ontario based Valet Storage business working out of the historic Kellogg’s building. Coming in on the ground floor the successful candidate will be focused on outbound sales with a goal to fill the storage facility, maximize revenue, and ensure a quality customer experience while building the Simply Valet brand.
Similar to traditional self storage facilities Simply Valet offers customers the ability to store household and small business items with the flexibility of drop off and pick up from our Simply Valet associates. This service offering eliminates the need to borrow vans, trucks, or friends to travel to a storage facility, leaving the loading and unloading to our fast and friendly Simply Valet associates.
What will you do?
- Outbound call/email various businesses within London, Ontario to secure customers and fill the Simply Valet facility.
- Outbound customer targets may include, but are not limited to: property managers, realtors, small businesses, homeowners, condominium associations, social media leads, and any prospect that has limited storage capabilities at their home or business.
- Promote and sell packing, moving supplies, insurance and ancillary services.
- Provide ongoing assistance to clients in their use of storage space.
- Work closely with the Operations Account Manager to ensure a positive customer service.
- Update client accounts.
- Collect and prepare information for daily reports.
- Work with the Digital Operations team to target social media advertisements.
- Secure positive social media ratings and reviews from customers.
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Always provides outstanding customer service.
- Greet customers in a professional and friendly manner.
- Understand and be knowledgeable about Simply Valet products and services and communicate them effectively to customers to address their needs.
- Listen and responds to phone/email inquiries from new customers interested in discussing storage or existing customer concerns or challenges.
- Follow up on website reservations by reaching out to the customer via phone or email. All of this is done while maintaining courtesy and professionalism with every interaction.
- Sell merchandise and insurance, seek customer online reviews, and participate in other corporate marketing programs.
- Outgoing, customer oriented professional.
- Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision.
- A good communicator with computer skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Reach the facilities individual merchandise, occupancy and delinquency goals and promote Simply Valet best practices
- Controls delinquencies through regular phone contact, notifications, including email and letters.
- Excellent communication skills in person and on the phone.
- Can use positive language while building relationships with new clients.
- Proficient computer skills (MS-Office, keyboarding, and internet savvy)
We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package; we provide you with the opportunity to develop your own potential. Entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged, and success is rewarded. We operate with the philosophy that the company is successful when its employees are successful.
- Full-time; 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Base salary plus commission.
- Health benefits.
- Office address: 351 Eleanor Street
Please apply directly to Kurt Strikwerda with your resume and cover letter in one file: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Drexel, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Your information was successfully submitted