Marketing & Web Admin Specialist
Drexel is a true Canadian success story, calling London, Ontario our home town since 2011.
We’re a wholesale distribution and third-party logistics (3PL) service provider with a strong core of strategic partners. Our specialties are retail and telecommunications distribution, and e‑commerce fulfilment. Drexel connects Canadian homes to products and services that make modern life possible.
Our partners include tier one brands such as Amazon, Bell, Best Buy, Canadian Tire, Costco, Home Depot, London Drugs, Lowes, Rogers, Staples and Walmart, to name just a few.
We offer all employees a safe, supportive working environment where everyone feels comfortable and valued in their jobs. As a Drexel employee you have the opportunity to develop your own potential, and we believe in promoting from within. We’re growing! And as we grow, we want our employees to grow too, by learning new skills and taking on new challenges.
Our philosophy is that our company is only successful when its employees are successful, and we want you to love coming to work. We encourage entrepreneurial spirit and reward loyalty and performance. We know our people are our biggest asset, and we’re always on the lookout for more energetic, motivated and committed people to join our team.
We look forward to meeting you!
Drexel is looking for a Marketing & Web Admin Specialist to join our team. The Marketing & Web Admin Specialist acts as a member of the Digital Operations team and proactively contributes to the E-commerce plan/output to deliver on common objectives and goals. This role is responsible for writing and editing all marketing and sales materials (including but not limited to product descriptions, social media, presentations and other collateral).
What you do in this role
- Proactively maintain all product listings on DrexelRetail.com and related web sites, including copywriting, search engine optimization and image management. Managing translation process where required
- Identify opportunities for continued improvement and growth of website, such as creation of new pages, changes to content of existing pages, and link building from relevant websites and partners
- Stay up-to-date on latest trends in web design and development to provide recommendations for continuously improving online presence
- Actively managing content for category & catalogue accuracy
- Updating banners and headers according to the content schedule
- Social Media: Regularly producing content for Drexel’s social media feeds including LinkedIN, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Producing marketing collateral in keeping with Drexel’s brand style, for various audiences both internal and external.
- Coordinate with local suppliers to create marketing materials when necessary
What you need to be successful
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent marketing experience)
- 2-3 years copywriting and editing experience in sales and/or marketing, ideally in a B2B environment
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Proficiency in graphics, social media and website editing are a must.
- Experience with Photoshop, Canva, Social scheduling software, Excel, etc.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams and cultivate strong internal and external relationships
Successful candidates will need to successfully complete the following clearances
- Criminal history check
- Reference check
- Education Verification
What Drexel offers you as a team member
This is a permanent position, offering a competitive salary.
- Benefits package, including dental, prescription and extended health benefits
|Job type:||Full-time, permanent|
|Hours:||Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Some overtime required
|Office address:||351 Eleanor St., London, Ontario|
Sound like you? Here's how to apply
Please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining Drexel, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Drexel team.
Your information was successfully submitted