We are looking for energetic, motivated, and committed people to join our team. The facility is located at 100 Kellogg Lane London, Ontario.
Reporting directly to the Sr. Director of Product Management, the Product Coordinator will be responsible for working directly with vendors and internal cross-functional teams to manage products through the various stages of their lifecycle.
The successful candidate must be excited about working in a driven environment with multiple priorities and have exceptional time-management skills.
- Work cross-functionally to plan, communicate, and launch new products
- Work with vendors to gather product information, feature/benefits, and assets
- Create and maintain product roadmaps and catalogues
- Assess and evaluate new vendor product announcements
- Provide market intelligence on new product trends and analysis on competing products
Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work cross-functionally with excellent communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Working knowledge of financial profit and loss fundamentals
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office software suite and advanced knowledge in using databases
- University business-related degree
- Minimum one year of Product Management related work experience
- General understanding of supply chain and process
- Passionate interest in new technology, wireless devices and accessories and smart home products
Please apply directly to Gerry Malisani with your resume and cover letter in one file: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Drexel, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Your information was successfully submitted