RMA Team Lead
Drexel is a true Canadian success story, calling London, Ontario our home town since 2011.
We’re a wholesale distribution and third-party logistics (3PL) service provider with a strong core of strategic partners. Our specialties are retail and telecommunications distribution, and e‑commerce fulfilment. Drexel connects Canadian homes to products and services that make modern life possible.
Our partners include tier one brands such as Amazon, Bell, Best Buy, Canadian Tire, Costco, Home Depot, London Drugs, Lowes, Rogers, Staples and Walmart, to name just a few.
We offer all employees a safe, supportive working environment where everyone feels comfortable and valued in their jobs. As a Drexel employee you have the opportunity to develop your own potential, and we believe in promoting from within. We’re growing! And as we grow, we want our employees to grow too, by learning new skills and taking on new challenges.
Our philosophy is that our company is only successful when its employees are successful, and we want you to love coming to work. We encourage entrepreneurial spirit and reward loyalty and performance. We know our people are our biggest asset, and we’re always on the lookout for more energetic, motivated and committed people to join our team.
We look forward to meeting you!
Drexel is looking for an experienced RMA Team Lead to join our team.
We are looking for candidates who have a positive attitude and are reliable workers. The position requires candidates who pay close attention to detail to ensure that inbound returns match what was authorized and that outbound projects meet quality & customer expectations. In this position, you must be able to receive and break down returns within 24 hours of initial receipt to ensure that owed credits are provided. The hours of work are consistent running 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM on Monday – Friday with the opportunity for overtime work.
- Extreme attention to detail required
- Receive and break down return shipments
- Count and confirm return shipments match authorization
- File claims and inventory adjustments
- Process returns shipments to vendors.
- Work alongside accounting team to provide and receive credits for the returned product
What you do in this role
- Provide timelines for projects
- Schedule, coordinate, and direct all employees in fulfilling daily workload; oversee all functions for the department
- Ensure that all customer and vendor requirements, carrier requirements, Drexel SOP’s and KPI’s are adhered to and met each day
- Make decisions, problem solve and communicate with Team Members and Warehouse Supervisor as needed
- Lead and supervise employees including scheduling, training, coaching, and mentoring
- Communicate regularly with customers and vendors providing clear and professional contact point and solutions
- Develop and encourage a positive and safety conscious work environment, ensuring company and government regulations are adhered to.
- Perform audits on work done to ensure quality standards are met
- Meet returns deadlines for inbound returns
- Approve, enter, track, process and validate customer returns
- Maintain & organize all necessary paperwork
- Sort & count returned product
- Verify that return contents match original authorization
- Confirm condition & determine disposition of returned product
- Process all returns within our WMS system in 24 hours
- Assist in counting and consolidating defective product to be sent back to vendors
- Provide detailed reporting for customer and vendors as needed
- Validate credit dollar amounts
- Coordinate return shipment to vendors
- Coordinate recycling and secure destruction of defective product
- Work with other Department Leads to flex resources as needed
- Function as a team member, supporting and filling any roles as required warehouse wide
- Follow Company and Health & Safety policies
- Other duties as required
What you need to be successful
- Standing for 8+ hours a day.
- Must be able to effectively and efficiently count products.
- Must be able to lift 40-50 lbs.
- Forklift and reach truck experience is preferred.
- Proper PPE: Steel-toed safety shoes.
Successful candidates will need to successfully complete the following clearances
- Criminal history check
- Reference check
- Education Verification
What Drexel offers you as a team member
Drexel offers a competitive hourly rate according to your experience, along with a benefits package.
- $14.00 to $17.00 per hour
- Benefits package, including dental, prescription and extended health benefits
|Job type:||Full-time, permanent|
|Shift:||Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.|
Sound like you? Here's how to apply
Please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining Drexel, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Drexel team.
Your information was successfully submitted