We are looking for energetic, motivated, and committed people to join our team. The facility is located at 100 Kellogg Lane London, Ontario.
The successful candidate must be excited about working in a driven environment with multiple priorities and have exceptional time-management skills.
Reporting directly to the Controller, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for:
- Reviewing customer deductions and vendor chargebacks to ensure they are accurate.
- Preparing high-risk customer and vendor entries
- Preparing customer and vendor account analysis.
- Preparing inventory reconciliation.
- Analyzing and reconciling relevant balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Assisting with month and year end close.
- Calculating monthly commissions for the sales staff.
- Preparing A/P and A/R reconciliation, and preparing commentary for management review.
- Maintain fixed asset schedule
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Business Administration
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar accounting position
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Exceptional ability to deconstruct and analyze information relevant to financial analysis
- Analytical and critical thinking skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- Power user of Microsoft Excel.
- Microsoft Dynamics Navision (NAV) 2016 experience an asset.
- Experienced with the Microsoft suite of products: Excel, Word, Power Point, Dynamics 365 (CRM).
Please apply directly to Karan Lyall with your resume and cover letter in one file: email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Drexel, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Your information was successfully submitted