About The Role
Drexel Industries, London, Ontario, is looking for an Sr. Accountant to join our team to be responsible for the full cycle of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
What you do
- Accounts Receivable
- Creating and generating invoices and account statements
- Weekly AR commentary for management review
- Contacting overdue customers for payment
- Maintaining customer ledger
- Customer analysis and other ad hoc analysis
- GL reconciliation
- Reconcile customer statement and resolve discrepancies
- Accounts Payable
- Review supplier invoices to ensure accuracy
- Inputting vendor invoices into ERP system
- Gather appropriate approval from managers
- Ensure all bills and invoices are paid on time
- Maintaining vendor ledger
- Weekly AP commentary
- Vendor analysis and other ad hoc analysis
- Assist with the annual financial audit
- Assist with financial reporting packages for senior management
- Perform customer and vendor profitability analysis
- Month end journal entries and accruals
- Other tasks as assigned
What We Need From You
- 3-4 years of work experience.
- Excellent computer skills – including advance Microsoft Excel Skills
- Able to successfully work in a collaborative, team-oriented organization
- Great interpersonal skills, including the ability to use tact and diplomacy
- Superior organization skills, attention to details and communicate effectively
- Desire to learn
- Professional, confident, positive, and self-motivated work style
- Ability to work independently and in a dynamic & flexible role
- Previous experience using Microsoft Dynamics Navision (NAV) ERP is an asset
What’s In It for You?
- Comprehensive and competitive salary
- Benefits program
- Employee discount
- Employee of the month
- Employee Assistance Program
- Team building events through the year
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Continuous training and professional development
- Opportunity to work in a growing company
Sound like you? Here's how to apply
We encourage all candidates with an interest in the position to apply.
Please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage applications from persons with disabilities and will provide support throughout the recruitment process, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant’s accessibility needs.
While all submissions are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All applications will be held in strictest confidence.
Your information was successfully submitted