Warehouse Inventory Supervisor
We are looking for energetic, motivated, and committed people to join our team. The facility is located at 100 Kellogg Lane London, Ontario.
The Warehouse Inventory Supervisor controls inventory items and day-to-day inventory operations including managing, counting, allocating, placement, analyzing and troubleshooting inventory items.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the Warehouse Inventory Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Coordinate daily, monthly, annual and on request inventory counts and cycle counts, including reconciliation for all 3PL and wholesale inventory. Provide inventory and receiving data and KPI’s to each 3PL customer (in line with contract agreement). Include:
- Receiving KPI’s
- Inventory Count KPI’s, levels and adjustments.
- Investigate and resolve all reported inventory discrepancies. Log and report variances daily. Develop reporting and approval process for all warehouse staff.
- Analyze transaction history and optimize item locations within warehouse racking. Set and maintain systematic item and location min/max, types and preferences.
- Coordinate directed putaways with Receiving department. Create, manage and perform replenishment lists and transactions daily. Perform daily analysis to support.
- Perform consolidation and reconciliation actions daily.
- Develop, train, enforce and measure putaway and warehouse mapping process. Provide weekly updates and KPI’s to Management team.
- Develop and Manage warehouse tracking functions (ie LP, FIFO, Serial Number, Lot number, etc) by customer and item.
- Reconcile inventory levels between 3PL and NAV monthly, and provide report to Management Team.
- Coordinate item setup process and procedure in 3PL. Work with Retail Admin Team to ensure overlap is accurate. Clean up discrepancies weekly.
- Supervise Receiving department including:
- Provide weekly KPI reports to Management team.
- Audit receipts, documents, processes, billing daily.
- Develop coaching and training processes.
- Identify and resolve inventory quality issues.
- Provide and analyze reports for customers, vendors and Drexel team internally. Provide accounting for shrink.
- Develop and implement procedure and system improvements.
- Ensure all procedures and processes are followed.
- Perform any other duties as requested by Management Team.
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Supervisor (3-5 years).
- Self-motivated and disciplined team player.
- Ability to creatively solve problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency (including advanced Excel skills).
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
Please apply directly to Kurt Strikwerda with your resume and cover letter in one file: email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Drexel, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Your information was successfully submitted