Warehouse Maintenance Associate
We are looking for energetic, motivated, and committed people to join our team. The facility is located at 100 Kellogg Lane London, Ontario.
The Warehouse Maintenance Associate is responsible for the general cleanliness of the Drexel Warehouse and Office facility. The Warehouse Maintenance Associate will perform the following tasks each day:
Daily Department Walkthrough
- Empty waste & recycling bins
- Clean any messes or spills
- Wipe down and clean stations/devices
Waste & Recycling Take Out
- Consolidate all waste in the warehouse and have it brought out to our pick up containers
- Collect & Refresh Cardboard Bin
Storage Isle Walkthrough
- Clean and clear isles of any debris
- Sanitize and clear any spills
- Report any identified problems (leaks, tripping hazards, potholes)
Office & Kitchen Cleaning
- Mop floors
- Clear garbage
- Run dishwasher
- Sanitize surfaces
Health & Safety Assistance
Along with identifying any health and safety risks the custodian is also part of the prevention and cleanup team. The Warehouse Maintenance Associate is responsible for salting the steps and walkways leading to our facility and cleaning up any identified hazards.
Pallet Collection & Repair
Due to the large number of pallets we receive on a daily basis often times we amass pallets that are not in a usable condition. The custodian role is responsible for consolidating these pallets and attempting to repair and salvage the lot.
The Warehouse Maintenance Associate assists the office crew by transporting mail & parcels from one set of offices to the other.
General Repair & Service
There are often small maintenance projects that arise such as hanging new boards, mounting fire extinguishers etc. that are tasked to the Warehouse Maintenance team.
- Standing for 8+ hours a day
- Must be able to lift 50-60lbs
- Proper PPE: Steel toed shoes
This is a permanent position, paying $14-16 per hour.
Please apply directly to Kurt Strikwerda with your resume and cover letter in one file: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Drexel, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Your information was successfully submitted